Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lucy





This few days, I have been getting many inspirations. In fact too much of it. Some pertaining to my passion of astrology and metaphysics. Some on my accounting issues. And the best of all on my creative movie acting/directing passion.

As I've been bestowed with great blessings of the moon on my natal chart, that makes me a natural actor and a creative specimen. Alas, my Venus' position in my astrological chart is a bit messed up thus, I've not been able to make it in either Hollywood, Bollywood or even Malaysiawood!!!...blooody crap!

Anyway thought of sharing this crazy little storyline that came to my mind the other day. Its metaphysical in nature, it has to because it comes from me, the 8th House guy!!!...

Well the title of the movie would be "Lucy". Lucy is a demon who possesses a guy name Abhijit. Lucy in essence is a Mohini (English : Succubus). Oh yeah, its a tamil movie in the making. Abhijit mysteriously turns into Lucy every full moon day and kills guys and takes them as her soul slaves.



The movie is meant to be a different kind of tamil movie genre where you will have horror, comedy, and of course the Satchit Anantha efffect. In the end, there will be a twist of magnamious proportions.

So you may ask when the movie's going to be released? Well, if at all I can assemble my team and find the necessary finance I hope to do it in 5 years time.

Till then, I guess I can only daydream of the movie and come up with a script.

What the mind can imagine, men can achieve...Aum

No comments: