Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Big "I" aka "Eye" - A Preview



Everyone nowadays is talking about armageddon in 2012. It has reached a feverish pitch. I guess we have to thank the mass media controlled by Hollywood for this. The latest armageddon themed movie is "The Darkest Hour" , a telling story about an alien race who survives on electricity bent on destroying the world. Well, I saw it yesterday and was pretty dissapointed with the movie. It was below my expectations!



The movie aside, perhaps there's other blogs for movie reviews, the topic I want to discuss today is a more sinister topic. Its a topic most people will be interested to know but dont want to know. As they say ignorance is bliss.

The Big "I" or also known as the Big "Eye" is a monikor I'm giving to the people or group of people who actually control our world today and who sets agenda for our world. It is clandestine and secret in nature thus many people are unaware of it.

Well, I believe, the armagedon of 2012 is actually the work of this organisation. Well, it is not my intention to talk in lenght about the Big "Eye" today, but just to give a small preview into this fascinating structure.

Recently, I found a good video parodying the Big "Eye", so I thought of including it here.


So folks I hope you have enjoyed the preview so far, for more Big "eye" insights, stay tuned for future blog postings...eha....

No comments: