Saturday, December 24, 2011

My 1st Blog Post - The 8th House Empire

Well it's Christmas eve today, 24th December 2011 and I thought of starting my own blog finally. So here it is, my blog titled The 8th House Empire.

Well what's this 8th House thing you may be wondering. Well, to answer your curiousity, the 8th house is referring to an astrological house in an astrogical chart which deals with astrology, metaphysics and spiritual occult practices. Since this is the topics I'm about to blog, I have come to call this blog The 8th House Empire.

So folks, I do hope you enjoy reading my blog articles and always feel free to comment. As they say sharing is caring, and feedback is the breakfast of champions.

So I happily welcome all of you to explore The 8th House Empire. Stay tune...

2 comments:

hari said...

Sir, It was a nice blog which could deliver good messages and info abt realm of spirituality and religion matters..It may enlighten and empathize people out there to have awareness n consciousness..Keep up good work n v are about to waiting more frm u..

Satchit Anantha said...

Thank you for your support, hope we can share more knowledge and experiences in this blog with each other.